Dream On Me Full-Size folding crib Review
Dream On Me full-size folding crib Review
Dram On Me full-size folding crib is a portable crib. And the portability for this crib means, you can easily move it from room to room.
Although the crib folds up nicely, it is not designed for traveling! For those purposes, it’s better to use travel cribs, as they are lighter and folds up even smaller.
Dream On Me folding crib has wheels with a locking mechanism. Because of its minimalist design also fits through door frames, so you can move it around the house nicely, without even folding it.
MORE ABOUT PORTABLE CRIBS OF ALL TYPES: Best rated portable cribs
Dream On Me folding crib is a good choice for:
- everyday use
- a secondary crib, for grandma’s house, caregivers, daycare or guests with babies
- it is a safe crib – it meets all required safety standards
- good value for money
- patented folding system
- wheels with locking mechanism
- two levels adjustable mattress height
- decent color choice
- classic design
- when folded, doesn’t take a lot of space
- if you are a petite mom, check if the crib is not too high for you (Some really short moms had reported minor problems with placing the sleeping baby into the crib, when the mattress was on the lowest position. )
Dream On Me full-size folding crib specifications
Measurements and Weight:
- assembled crib dimensions: 54″ L x 31″ W x 46 “H
- collapsed dimensions: 54″ L x 6″ W x 46″ H
- weight: 46lbs
- available colors: black, cherry, espresso, natural, white and French white
Child size restrictions:
- When your child is able to pull to standing position, set the mattress base to the lowest level, and remove the objects that could serve as steps for climbing out.
- Stop using Dream On me full-size folding crib when your child is able to climb out or reaches the height of 35 inches.
- you can use any full-size crib mattress in the crib
- the crib has two level adjustable mattress support
- it has a solid mattress support
- mattress recommended by the manufacturer: Dream On Me Spring crib and toddler bed mattress
Although you can use any full-size crib mattress, of course, Dream On Me recommend using their mattress instead. And the Dream On Me mattress is actually really good. If you consider that you won’t pay much for it, it’s even better.
The mattress is firm and does not sag. It has air-flow pockets that keep mattresses fresh. It is also hypo-allergenic, with a waterproof cover.
Dream On Me mattress meets all safety requirements, so it is a safe choice for your baby. It is also GREENGUARD Gold Certified for a healthy indoor environment for your baby
The mattress is lightweight and flame retardant. It is phthalates and lead-free and carries a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects and materials.
size: 52″ lenght x 27″38 width
weight: 12 pounds
How we came up with ratings for Dream On Me full-size folding crib?
As this is a wooden crib, we shouldn’t expect it will fold up as small as travel cribs. Also, it weighs more than those cribs. So we compare it to other cribs of the same type, not to the all portable cribs.
What parents say about this crib
- Best full-size folding cribs
- Best rated portable cribs
- Cribs on wheels that do NOT fold up
- Babyletto Origami portable Mini crib Review
I am the founder of Baby’s Little Place. I’m a mom to the one-year-old daughter and I know how overwhelming could be when you are looking things and tips for a new baby, especially if you are a first-time parent. That’s why I set up this site…because I want to do something I am passionate about, as well as I want to help new parents and parents to be.
I hope you enjoyed reading my article! If you have any question or comment, please leave them down below. I will be happy discuss it with you!
Have a wonderful day!