The best Babyletto 3-in-1 convertible cribs
The best Babyletto 3-in-1 convertible cribs in 2019
It is not a secret that we love Babyletto’s cribs. Babyletto is well-known for its modern design with a touch of retro style. But the beautiful design doesn’t mean much if the crib is not functional and safe! And Babyletto has everything!
Babyletto is also not liked only by us, because it is one of the most popular baby crib brands on the market. More and more parents decide for Babyletto cribs, and their 3-in-1 convertible cribs are amongst the best-selling convertible cribs on the market.
As Babyletto offers a quite big selection of different models, we decided to make a list of the best Babyletto 3-in-1 convertible cribs of this year.
If you like Babyletto’s style, and you are interested in their other crib models, you can find them in our article: The best Babyletto crib!
The best Babyletto 3-in-1 convertible cribs
5 top-rated Babyletto’s convertible cribs are:
- The winner: Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 convertible crib
- Best model with additional storage: Babyletto Mercer 3-in-1 convertible crib
- Best unique convertible crib: Babyletto Harlow 3-in-1 convertible crib
- The cheapest model: Babyletto Modo 3-in-1 convertible crib
- Best unique looking wooden choice: Babyletto Peggy 3-in-1 convertible crib
Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 convertible crib
Hudson is the best-selling crib from Babyletto!
We like the Hudson, because:
- its beautiful modern design
- it’s available in a wide selection of different colors
- it is a convertible crib
- the toddler safety guardrail is included in the price
- you can convert the crib even into the junior bed, which is its fourth conversion
- it features an adjustable mattress support
- it’s a sturdy crib, without any moving parts
The best Babyletto’s crib with under crib drawer:
Babyletto Mercer 3-in-1 convertible crib
We like Babyletto Mercer, because:
- it’s a convertible crib with additional storage underneath the crib
- it features a large drawer underneath the crib
- it has a beautiful open design, which allows you to see your sleeping baby from any angle of the room
- its conversions into a toddler bed and daybed are quick and easy
- the toddler bed safety guardrail is included in the price
- of its four-level mattress support
- it meets or even exceeds all safety standards
The best unique Babyletto convertible crib
Babyletto Harlow 3-in-1 acrylic convertible crib
We like Babyletto Harlow, because:
- it’s a unique looking baby crib
- Babyletto combined natural wood with acrylic slats in the Harlow. In my opinion, all-acrylic cribs are too clear. It is like your baby would sleep in the lab. I don’t think the baby feels comfortable in such cribs either.
- it converts into two bigger beds
- the package includes a toddler safety guardrail
- it has adjustable mattress support
- it is a safe and sturdy crib
Harlow costs more than other Babyletto convertible cribs, but comparing to other acrylic cribs on the market, its price is not so high.
The cheapest 3-in-1 Babyletto’s convertible crib:
Babyletto Modo 3-in-1 convertible crib
We like Babyletto Modo because:
- it is a simple yet modern and sophisticated crib
- everything needed for its conversions is included in the price
- it matches with a wide selection of different nursery furniture
- it costs less than other Babyletto 3-in-1 convertible cribs
- it has a beautiful Babyletto design with slight modifications which makes Modo unique
- it has an adjustable mattress support
The best unique wooden 3-in-1 convertible crib:
Babyletto Peggy 3-in-1 convertible crib
We like Babyletto Peggy because:
- it brings a fresh perspective on mid-century design into your nursery
- it has a different design as other Babyletto’s 3-in-1 convertible cribs
- of the attractive design of Peggy’s feet
- everything is included in the package
- it features a four-level mattress support
A 3-in-1 convertible crib buying guide
The most important thing you need to know when buying a 3-in-1 convertible crib is the meaning of the numbers in their names.
Numbers tell you how many different beds a particular convertible model can offer. It doesn’t mean you will get all parts for the conversions in the provided price. Actually, almost all crib brands sell a safety guardrail for the conversion into a toddler bed separately! That’s why 3-in-1 convertible cribs from other brands might seem cheaper at first glance.
Having everything in the package is very convenient. You will get a safety guardrail that matches perfectly to your selected Babyletto 3-in-1 convertible crib. It also spares you trouble if a particular matching guardrail is not on the market.
Other important things you have to consider when buying a 3-in-1 convertible crib:
- It shouldn’t have any moving parts! Dropping side cribs are forbidden since 2011!
- The crib must meet all required safety standards set by the government.
- A convertible crib must have standard measurements required for full-size cribs. That’s why any standard crib mattresses will fit snugly into the crib. There won’t be any dangerous gaps between the mattress’s edge and crib’s frame!
Other great Babyletto’s cribs:
I am the founder of Baby’s Little Place. I’m a mom to the one-year-old daughter and I know how overwhelming could be when you are looking things and tips for a new baby, especially if you are a first-time parent. That’s why I set up this site…because I want to do something I am passionate about, as well as I want to help new parents and parents to be.
I hope you enjoyed reading my article! If you have any question or comment, please leave them down below. I will be happy discuss it with you!
Have a wonderful day!