Last Updated on January 6, 2022 by Ines
We will help you score the best Black Friday crib deals of this year!
The best Black Friday deals on baby cribs in 2022
Following Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday falls on November 25 this year. A lot of big-name baby furniture brands are set to be on sale for Black Friday, including Babyletto, Dream On Me, DaVinci Baby, Delta Children, Storkcraft, etc.
You can jump on 2022 Black Friday deals on:
Furnishing a nursery room is not cheap at all. So, if you’re expecting a baby, this is one of the best times to find your favorite crib on sale.
However, choosing the right crib depends on several factors, not just its price. Safety, usability, appearance, and durability are just some of them. Don’t worry, as you are in the right place! The Baby’s Little Place is all about baby cribs and crib mattresses.
Baby cribs on our list are not there just because of great deals on Black Friday, but because they are a safe and reliable choice for your baby!
Take a look at the best Black Friday deals on baby cribs in 2022. I hope you will get lucky and find the one you love for a great deal!
Will Black Friday Baby Crib Sales start any sooner?
Yes, we’ll be expecting crib sales to start ramping up a week to even a month in advance.
That means deals on baby cribs will start creeping up around early November, and in most cases, last until the end of the weekend after Black Friday.
Feel free to bookmark our page and revisit. We’ll be updating it with the most recent deals, more information on what to expect, and finally, with the very latest Black Friday crib deals in 2022.
Until then, you can check up on some of the last year’s Black Friday crib deals:
Early Black Friday crib deals are here!
Evolur has already cut prices on numerous luxury cribs:
Best Black Friday Crib Deals in 2022
Black Friday deals on full-size cribs
Full-Size Convertible Cribs:
Project Nursery Wooster 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
The 20% Black Friday sale also applies to White, Moon Gray & two-toned Noir/White Wooster convertible cribs!
Use discount code BF2022 on Check Out!
- TYPE: a full-size 3-in-1 convertible crib
- MATERIAL: American Poplar wood with non-toxic finish
- CONVERSIONS: from crib to a toddler bed and daybed
- TODDLER BED SAFETY RAIL: it is compatible with Project Nursery Wooster toddler conversion rail, which is sold separately
- MATTRESS: fits any standard size crib or toddler bed mattress
- ADJUSTABLE MATTRESS SUPPORT: 3 levels
- SAFETY: Meets + exceeds federal CSPC + ASTM safety standards, lead-free and phthalate-free, Eco-friendly
- ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 55 lbs
- ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 54.5″ L x 29.5″ W x 36″ H
- OTHER DETAILS: a beautiful modern minimalist design, with clean line construction atop angled, tapered legs
Full-Size Convertible Cribs with Changing Table:
Delta Children Abby 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer Combo
Full-Size Portable cribs on Wheels:
Dream On Me Carson Classic 2-in-1 Convertible Crib on Wheels
Black Friday deals on Mini cribs
Mini Portable cribs on Wheels:
Delta Children Folding Portable Mini Baby Crib
Mini Convertible Cribs:
Dream On Me Bellport 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib
Mini Convertible Cribs with Changing Table:
Dream On Me Jayden 4-in-1 Mini Convertible Crib And Changer
Black Friday deals on Unique cribs
Unique Dadada Baby Chelsea, Kenton, and Domino convertible cribs are on sale in Project Nursery!
Black Friday deals on Travel Cribs
Lotus Travel Crib
Black Friday deals on Pack ‘N Plays
Graco Pack ‘n Play Travel Dome Playard
Click for the Black Friday deals on baby crib mattresses:
How to get the best Black Friday deals on Amazon
If you invest in a subscription to Amazon Prime, you will gain an advantage over “regular” customers! Not only on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Prime day but during the whole year.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service that gives users access to Amazon services, which are not accessible to the typical Amazon customer, or they cost more. Some of the various everyday benefits are free two-day delivery, Prime Early Access Deals, or free streaming music and video.
But Amazon Prime gives you lots more, and one of the biggest benefits is access to exclusive Amazon Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday deals.
What is the cost of Amazon Prime?
- Subscription is $119/year for an annual Prime membership and $59/year for an annual Prime Student membership.
- Monthly Prime membership costs $12.99 per month. And monthly Prime Student membership costs $6.49 per month.
BUT, by clicking on the provided link, you can get a 30-day free trial!
Is buying a baby crib on Black Friday worth it?
Of course, why not! But searching among many more or less good Black Friday sales can soon become overwhelming, especially for a pregnant woman. You can be quickly sucked in, and order a bunch of baby stuff you don’t even need.
Regardless of buying a new baby crib or some other baby stuff, stick to a few rules!
1. Is this a crib model you really want?
Don’t buy a baby crib just because it is a good deal! Buy it because it is the crib model you need, and it matches other nursery furniture.
Check if the crib meets all required safety standards! Numerous tips and baby crib reviews on our site can help you with that!
2. Is the crib a current model?
On Black Friday retailers want to get rid of old stock, that is why old models are given even at lower prices. It is nothing wrong with that! Old baby crib models can be as good or even better than new ones.
But there are a few things you need to consider before deciding on one of them.
- Don’t buy a drop-side crib. Dropping side cribs are not safe! Because of numerous injuries and even tragic deaths, those cribs are banned since 2011.
- If you are buying a convertible model, check if its conversion kit is still on the market. Only Babyletto includes a safety guardrail for a toddler bed in the package. You have to buy it separately for other convertible cribs. You have to buy a conversion kit for the final transition into an adult bed for all cribs on the market!
3. Check up the price history of your preferred model!
4. Think about the crib mattress:
- Check up Black Friday deals on crib mattresses too!
- Measurements of full-size cribs and crib mattresses are regulated by the government. So any crib mattress should fit in any full-size crib.
U.S. regulations define:
- a standard size crib is a baby crib with the following measurements: 52 3⁄8 ± 5⁄8 inches in length by 28 ± 5⁄8 inches in width
- a standard crib mattress is a baby crib mattress with the following measurements: at least 27 1/4 inches by 51 5/8 inches and no more than 6 inches thick
- Of course, you need a mini crib mattress for a mini crib.
Where is the best place to buy a crib on Black Friday?
Should you buy it online or offline?
That depends on many factors, but in my opinion, the best scenario would be checking it in person before Black Friday, and ordering it online on a Black Friday.
You can find descriptions, pictures, measurements, and crib reviews online. There is a ton of information on our site too! So you can get a pretty accurate picture of how a particular crib looks.
If you have time and the opportunity to see the crib in person prior to Black Friday, do it, then order it on the net. Of course, if a retailer near to your home has a better Black Friday deal on your selected crib, order it there!
What you gain with order the crib online on a Black Friday?
- First of all, you will avoid a big crowd! Shopping from a comfortable home chair, particularly with pregnancy belly, is much easier and less stressful.
- Indoor space, with a lot of people, is a perfect space to catch a virus during that time of year. Being pregnant and sick is very unpleasant, so avoid closed areas with lots of people.
- You have access to a much wider range of different Black Friday crib deals online, so you have a better chance of finding the best offer for you.
- There is a big chance you will get free delivery and special “web only” deals on Black Friday.
Tips to make the most of your Black Friday shopping
1. Do your research well before Black Friday!
You can start planning what you’re buying when the sales are announced. Will you buy online or in your local stores? Think about what time is best to buy online or in your local stores. Make a plan to line up your purchases!
Baby cribs are more or less high-ticket items, so you need to be aware you will have plenty of competition from other expecting parents. So start early online, or pick a store with a familiar layout, and please send your husband there. Of course, as soon as possible!
2. Resist the impulse purchase!
Make a plan for what you need and what you don’t need! There is a lot of baby products, and parents usually want all of them for their little bundle of joy. Believe me, I have been there.
The temptation on Black Friday is even bigger! Set your budget! Take a close look at what you absolutely need, what it would be nice to have, and what you don’t need at all! And stick to it!
Providing a safe sleeping environment for your baby should be high on your list. So don’t spend the money on unnecessary baby belongings, before you buy a crib.
3. Look for the first “web only” Black Friday deals.
Many online Black Friday deals will be already available on Thanksgiving day. Some retailers also post their Black Friday sales, which you can order online, and pick up later in your local store.
4. Sign up for retail newsletters!
Sign up for Black Friday alerts of all your favorite stores. These notifications will help you make the plan. You will also easily decide if it is better to go to the store or order the crib online.
5. Shop high-ticket items first!
High-ticket items are usually the first to sell out. The stock of cribs, nursery gliders, and other furniture is usually smaller from the stock of bottles or toys.
Shop smaller baby belongings later in the day, since they are on sale more frequent, and the money saved is also much smaller.
Black Friday mistakes when buying cribs and other Baby belongings
1. Taking the first deal you see
You need to be aware that stores are competing for their customers. If there are more stores with nursery furniture nearby, compare their prices before your purchase. Compare them with online prices as well!
That is why it’s better to plan and set your buying plan days before Black Friday.
2. Shopping without a list
Shopping for baby belongings can become stressful and overwhelming on ordinary days, let alone on Black Friday. There are so many baby things that seem a good purchase, but when your baby arrives, you realize they are useless.
With so many deals, it’s easy to get distracted. Make a list of priority items, and stick to it!
3. Going over your budget
Because you will research the crib market in advance, setting the maximum price you are willing to pay for a crib won’t be so hard. Of course, do the same with other baby belongings you intend to buy on Black Friday.
Set your total budget! Buy items based on your priority and stick to the budget!
4. Shopping with friends
Don’t make Black Friday a shopping spree with your friends! Have it on other days in the year. Going out alone will help you stay concentrated, you will shop faster, and it will be easier to stick to your plan.
5. Buying toys on Black Friday
Toys will be on sale in December. Lots of them are even cheaper in December than on Black Friday. You have to concentrate on high-ticket nursery items, strollers, and car seats. Do not waste your time looking for Black Friday toy deals!
6. Buying a crib, based only on the price
As I already wrote, when buying a crib, you have to consider more than a price! Read the crib buying guide at the end of the article first. Compare them side by side, or find the comparison charts on our site. Read crib reviews and “best of” lists on our site.
7. Not knowing the actual full price of the crib
- When buying a crib, especially convertible models, you have to make sure what you actually get in the package.
- Is the safety guardrail for the toddler bed included in the price?
- If not, how much does it cost? Can you buy it on Black Friday too?
- Mattresses are usually not included in the price, but Black Friday might be an exception. You might get a good deal if buying altogether, but make sure what kind of crib mattress is included in the package.
- If your selected crib model converts into a full-size adult bed, check how much a full-size conversion kit costs. If you are sure you will convert the crib into a full-size bed, think about buying the conversion kit on Black Friday too. Not just because of the discount, but because when the time for the transition into a full-size bed comes, the compatible conversion kit might won’t be on stock anymore.
Quick Baby crib buying guide
Your first job in crib hunting is to determine space, where the crib will stand, and measure it. If you have enough space, I recommend a full-size crib, because you can use it longer.
Don’t get me wrong, a mini crib is not a bad choice at all. The mini crib is very convenient for urban lofts or as a secondary living space, like grandma’s or caregiver’s house. It could have the same features as a full-size crib, but your baby will outgrow it sooner.
Oh, and choosing a mini crib over the bassinet is also a better decision. The mini crib is more stable than a bassinet, and your baby can use it longer too.
Don’t know which type of crib is best for your baby?
Then answer the following questions. They will help you determine the type of crib that is best for your needs.
Convertible cribs are stationary cribs that grow with the baby. Depending on the number of their conversions, they belong among:
- 2-in-1 convertible crib: crib + one bigger bed (usually daybed)
- 3-in-1 convertible crib: crib + two bigger beds (usually a toddler bed and daybed)
- 4-in-1 convertible crib: crib + three bigger beds (toddler bed, day bed, adult bed)
- Number in the name usually tells you only the amount of available conversions. You have to buy additional parts for conversions! The good exception is Babyletto, where is toddler safety guardrail included.
- Convertible cribs are available in mini and full-size versions.
Crib on wheels:
There are mini and full-size cribs on wheels. While you can pick amongst many mini cribs on wheels, there are not so many full-size models on the market. Why? A portable crib must fit through door frames, and only a few full-size models have such a minimalistic frame that they are small enough.
- Babyletto Maki: is a full-size crib on wheels that can even fold up and convert into a toddler bed
- Dream On Me: is a folding full-size crib on wheels, but it doesn’t convert into a bigger beds
- DaVinci Jenny Lind: is a full-size crib on wheels, which is convertible, but it doesn’t fold up
These are cribs with an attached changing table that are available in mini and full-size. In the last conversion into an adult bed, their changing table detaches from the unit and transforms into a matching nightstand.
There are even combo cribs with an additional under crib drawer, which are considered ultimate storage cribs.
Folding cribs are convenient for places where the crib is not in use every day (grandmom’s or caregiver’s homes). These cribs stand on wheels and fold down without disassembly so that you can store them until another use.
Travel cribs and Pack ‘N Plays:
Travel cribs are made of aluminum or plastic frame and surrounded by mesh. They are lightweight and can be set up in a minute. These cribs are surrounded by mesh. They fold up small into a convenient travel bag, suitcase, or even in a backpack. You can opt for an extra-light travel crib or a little bit heavier Pack ‘N Play,
- Black Friday deals on baby cribs in 2022
- The best Black Friday crib mattress deals in 2022
- The best Black Friday deals for newborn babies in 2022
- The best Black Friday deals on acrylic cribs in 2022
- The best Black Friday deals on baby furniture in 2022
- The best Black Friday nursery chair deals in 2022