Last Updated on January 23, 2023 by Ines
Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove mobile is one of the most wanted musical crib mobiles on the market. Its cute themed designs, such as Tiny Princess for a little girl or Meadow Days for a big boy, are just one of its features that makes this musical mobile so good. To see if the Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove mobile lives up to its excellent reviews, we’ve done our own review too.
Is Tiny Love the Best Musical Mobile?
Yes, I think it is! If music diversity is your priority, then a Tiny Love Soothe ’n Groove crib mobile might be the one for you!
Its variety of different tunes and soothing sounds is really impressive! The Tiny Love musical mobile can play numerous songs and sounds in various categories, but the wide music selection is certainly not enough to be on the top!
That is why we have also reviewed other Tiny Love Soothe ’N Groove mobile features, which proved to be great as well.
- versatile use: crib mobile, crib musical box, and portable music box
- grows with your baby
- multidimensional movement
- 18 tunes in six categories
- up to 40 minutes of non-repetitive melodies
- switching between sounds
- adjustable volume
- four different designs
- no remote control
Tiny Love Soothe ‘N’ Groove musical mobile review
The Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove is a unique, three-in-one musical mobile that grows with your little one from newborn to toddler’s age.
3-in-1 musical mobile
I love toys that grow along with my baby. They are convenient and save me a lot of money, which is even better. Not only toys but other baby equipment can grow with your child too. For example, you can choose a convertible baby crib, convertible high chair, or even the mattress that grows with your child.
As for the Tiny Love Soothe ’n Groove mobile, it grows from a crib mobile to a music box. The musical box is firstly attached to the crib and can be later used as a take-along toy.
Musical crib mobile:
Start with a crib mobile with rotating toys, lullabies, and gentle sounds. I like the mobile’s ability to either entertain or soothe your baby into sleep.
When your baby is old enough to reach the spinning toys, it is time to remove them from the base. Remove the mobile’s arm and leave the base attached to the crib. Your baby will soon learn how to activate the music box by herself.
Take along toy:
By the time your baby can walk, you can remove the music box from the crib. It has a handle, which you pull out from the box so that your toddler can carry it with him like a little suitcase.
Multicolored lights on the base indicate which musical category is currently playing. So, your child can easily select his favorite tune. Or he can navigate between different songs by pressing the large button in the center of the musical box.
Crib mobile control:
The only thing I am missing here is the remote control. Nevertheless, it can play for so long that, most of the time, there is no need to restart it.
So, you control it manually by pressing the various buttons on the mobile’s base.
It has six colorful buttons for the navigation between different sound sections. For easier selection, different categories light up in different colors. That is also very engaging for older babies and toddlers!
You can also switch between different melodies in the same category. That is done by pressing the large button in the middle of the mobile base. This button is also a nightlight for your baby.
Different melodies and rotating colorful toys contribute to the baby’s sensory development and help develop auditory skills.
You can choose up to 40 minutes of non-repetitive melodies that either soothe or engage your baby. I think that is a lot!
It has 18 different sounds and songs, which are arranged in six different categories. Therefore, each section contains three different melodies.
- world music
- nature sounds
- white-noise womb sounds
You can switch between sounds or press the shuffle button on the top left of the mobile base for random sounds and songs.
- music duration: up to 40 minutes of non-repetitive music
- volume control: yes, there are six levels of volume
- number of melodies: 18
- switching between sounds: yes
The Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove musical crib mobile is available in four different designs.
Their functionality and main color (white)stays the same, but they differ in toys and accessories in various tones. Two of them, the Tiny Princess models, are more pinkish, and the other two are more bluish.
- Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove Mobile, Animal Friends – Blue: with plush giraffe, elephant, and monkey
- Tiny Love Meadow Days Soothe ‘n Groove Mobile: with plush bunny, hedgehog, and fox
- Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove Mobile, Tiny Princess in pink/white combination, and plush hedgehog, butterfly, and ladybug
- Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove Mobile, Tiny Princess Tales: with a plush raccoon, deer, and fox with flowers
The Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove musical crib mobile rotates in unique multi-dimensional movements. That is perfect for catching the baby’s attention.
It can rotate, with or without the music. (The lowest volume level will mute the music.)
The Tiny Love Soothe ‘N Groove doesn’t possess a nightlight ceiling projector, but it does have a soft blue nightlight. Actually, it has two.
The first one is located in the middle of the mobile base, under the animal picture. The second one is on the top of the mobile’s arm.
These are not shiny lights, but they do shine enough to see your baby in the dark.
Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove baby musical mobile consists
- the base unit with buttons and lights
- the mobile arm with hanging toys
- crib adapter to secure the mobile onto the crib
The mobile requires a little assembly, but it is easy, and it shouldn’t take you more than a minute or two. I recommend you follow the provided instruction. Just to be sure that the crib mobile is installed correctly and is safe for your baby!
- To install it on the crib, slide the crib adapter into the back of the mobile base. Once you have the adapter in place, position the mobile at the crib slats to the desired height. Then fasten the locking nut that screws onto the mobile base through the crib slats.
- Take the mobile’s arm and slide it into the hole on the base top until you hear the click. To remove the arm piece, hold the green button on the back of the mobile, and slide the arm out of the base.
- Before you place the mobile on the crib, be sure to tug the toddler handle behind the mobile’s base!
Tiny Love Soothe ‘N Groove mobile Specifications
- weight: 1.98 pounds
- dimensions: 22.8 x 16.9 x 14.4 inches
- required batteries: 3 C batteries required (not included)
How long can your baby use this baby crib mobile?
- Babies can use Tiny Love musical mobile from newborn to around five months or until they can reach the hanging toys.
- Toddlers can play with a musical box as long as they want.
The warranty for the Tiny Love musical mobile is 6 months from the date of purchase. Of course, only with the bill!
about Tiny Love musical mobile
1. Can I use Tiny Love musical mobile on a Pack ‘N Play or bassinet?
The Tiny Love Soothe ‘N Groove baby mobile can attach only to a crib or a bassinet with slats. It attaches using a large pressure locking nut that screws onto the mobile base through the crib slats. Only wooden or metal slats can offer enough support to hold the mobile properly!
I have come across a cool hack, where someone attached the mobile onto the chair and placed it next to the Pack ‘N Play. If you try it, make sure the chair is sturdy and your child doesn’t reach the mobile.
But the Tiny Love also makes a perfect mobile for a Pack ‘N Play. The Tiny Love Take-Along mobile has an adjustable connector arm, which fits most play yards and travel cribs, strollers, and bassinets.
2. Is Tiny Love musical mobile sound activated? Will it turn itself on if the baby cries or fuss?
No, it is not a sound-activated mobile. You have to turn it on manually like most other crib mobiles.
If you want a cry-activated baby crib mobile, check up our VTech Soothing Ocean Slumbers mobile review HERE.
3. Can I attach it to all crib types?
Yes, you can, as long as the crib has slats or spindles.
4. Can the light be turned off when the music is on?
Yes, the Tiny Love Soothe ‘N Groove baby mobile can work with the lights off.
5. Can the mobile rotate without music?
Yes, the music volume can be adjusted on mute when the mobile is turned on.
We have already reviewed numerous baby crib mobiles, so we have a pretty good picture if the mobile is good or not. And this one is perfect! It is quality made and works great.
However, baby crib mobiles are available in so many different features that I can not claim this one is the best for your needs.
If the sound quality and versatility are what you are looking for, then the Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove crib mobile is the one you need. But if you prefer other features, such as night-light projection, remote, or cry responsiveness, then you should look further.
What I am trying to say is … The Tiny Love Soothe ‘n Groove crib mobile is the best in its category, so if you like its features, I think there is no reason why you should not opt for it.
But if you want to keep searching, take a look at our list of the best baby crib mobiles, where we have gathered different crib mobile types.