Milliard crib mattress with dual comfort system Review
Milliard crib mattress with dual comfort system Review
Your child’s sleep is essential for his development. While newborns and young babies need a firmer sleeping surface, toddlers enjoy in a soft and cozy sleeping space. That is why Milliard designed a baby crib mattress that offers both. With a dual comfort sleeping system, this Milliard’s crib mattress offers safeness and comfortability combined in one product.
Milliard’s dual comfort sleeping system must be flawless to make it worth your money! That’s why we have put the most attention on its two-stage feature during our review. And I can say we were not disappointed!
Because it is the only Miliard’s baby crib mattress with two sides. It has the best quality amongst them, and the ability to use it until the transition into an adult bed gives this crib mattress a really good value for the price.
- it grows with your child
- a perfect choice for convertible cribs
- a safe choice for newborns
- a firm side for infants
- comfortable sleeping space for toddlers
- maintains a good toddler’s body posture
- perfect breathability
- 100% natural cotton cover
- waterproof and hypoallergenic
- higher price
- we have noticed a mild smell on the first day when we unpacked the mattress
Dual comfort sleeping system review
Daul comfort sleeping system provides this baby crib mattress reversibility. The mattress is made of two separate layers, combined into one crib mattress. Those layers differ because of their different firmness.
At this moment I want to point out, that the following phrases mean the same crib mattress model.
- dual-sided crib mattress
- dual-firmness crib mattress
- crib mattress with a dual-comfort sleeping system
- two-stage baby crib mattress
- 2-in-1 crib mattress
The firmness of regular baby mattresses is meant solely for babies or only for toddlers. So, having everything combined in one is a big advantage for this dual-sided baby mattress.
But is the infant layer as safe as the mattresses designed solely for babies? Or do toddlers sleep on Milliard crib mattress with dual comfort system as well as on toddler mattresses?
In short, yes it is, and yes they do!
Both layers meet all safety and quality expectations, and can easily compete with the best one-sided crib or toddler mattresses. The mattress offers a perfect transition from a crib to the toddler bed.
While a foam layer on the infant side is extra firm, super supportive and safe, a toddler side made from memory foam ads the comfort all toddlers want.
Sometimes parents are worried that they won’t distinguish amongst two sides of the mattress. I don’t think you should worry about that!
The infant side is much firmer on the touch. But if you are not sure, unzip the cover and squeeze both sides of the mattress. The side that leaves an indention longer is the memory foam on the toddler side. The side that feels firmer and springs back right away is the infant side.
The structure and specifications of Milliard dual-sided crib mattress
Mattress size: 52″ long by 27,5″ wide
The thickness of the mattress: 5″
Mattress weight: 9,35 pounds
Age and weight limits:
- In theory, you can flip the mattress after your child starts to roll over and push up by himself, but I wouldn’t do it at least until he stands up. Not because of safety reasons, but because the firmer surface provides better support for your baby.
- There are no weight or age limits for this Milliard’s baby crib mattress. Your child can use it until he outgrows the toddler bed.
Structure of the mattress:
- washable cotton cover + leak-free waterproof lining
- woven, natural non-toxic fire barrier
- soft memory foam: older babies and toddlers love the plushness of the memory foam
- firmer foam: perfect for newborns and infants
Our review of other Milliards dual-firmness crib mattress features
I have already written what we think about its most distinguished features above, but check-up others as well.
According to Milliard, this baby crib mattress should have all the following features. To see if that is the truth, and to see how well they perform, we have reviewed them all!
- it has the right firmness for babies and toddlers
- it fits into all standard size cribs
- it has good breathability
- it is a durable mattress
- it has a quality cover
- it is waterproof and hypoallergenic
Safety of Milliard dual comfort baby crib mattress
It meets or even exceeds all required safety standards. It has a CertiPUR-US certificate which ensures all foam has been made without ozone depletes, mercury, lead, and other heavy metals. It tells you that the foam in the mattress is safe and of high quality.
Milliard dual-sided crib mattress is a safe choice for newborns, babies, and toddlers. Just make sure you always use it on the right side!
Natural fiberglass lining inside the mattress’s cover also meets all fire safety standards without using chemicals for safety in its purest form.
The mattress fits perfectly into standard size cribs and toddler beds, so there is no gap between the frame and edge of the mattress. But make a home fitting test if you use an older crib!
It costs few bucks more than other Milliard’s baby crib mattresses. But it certainly not belongs to the most expensive dual-sided baby crib mattresses on the market.
Milliard crib mattress with dual comfort sleeping system has a really good value for the price, as it can be the only mattress before the transition into an adult bed.
We certainly think it is worth the money! And not just because of the convertibility, but because it is a quality, safe, comfortable, and durable choice!
CRIB MATTRESS REVIEWS:
Foam baby crib mattresses:
- Graco Premium foam crib and toddler mattress review
- Newton Wovenaire crib mattress review
- Milliard crib mattress and toddler bed mattress review
- Milliard memory foam crib mattress review
- Colgate Eco Classica III dual-firmness baby crib mattress review
- Moonlight Slumber Little Dreamer crib mattress review
- Safety 1st Heavenly Dreams crib mattress review
- Dourxi crib mattress and toddler bed mattress review
Innerspring baby crib mattresses:
- Delta Children Twinkle Stars innerspring crib mattress review
- Kolcraft Pure Sleep Therapeutic 150 toddler and baby crib mattress review
I am the founder of Baby’s Little Place. I’m a mom to the one-year-old daughter and I know how overwhelming could be when you are looking things and tips for a new baby, especially if you are a first-time parent. That’s why I set up this site…because I want to do something I am passionate about, as well as I want to help new parents and parents to be.
I hope you enjoyed reading my article! If you have any question or comment, please leave them down below. I will be happy discuss it with you!
Have a wonderful day!