The Newton Wovenaire crib mattress is a perfect choice for your baby! Let its unusual design doesn’t scare you! Yes, its core differs from all the other crib mattresses on the market, but it is the one that makes the mattress so good! So let’s explore what is inside the Newton Wovenaire baby crib mattress.
Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress Design
The Newton Wovenaire crib mattress is one of the top choices for those looking for a safe and healthy sleep option for their babies. And I can see why!
The mattress is firm but comfortable, which is a perfect combination! And most of all, it is safe! You will have to spend a little more. However, we think its high quality and durable design justifies the higher price of the Newton Wovenaire crib mattress.
What is the Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress?
The Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress is a unique and innovative mattress designed for infants and young children.
It is made from a patented Wovenaire material that is one of a kind on the market. 10% of the mattress is a food-grade polymer. But what is even more interesting is the other 90%. 90% of the mattress is air! This structure provides a breathable and comfortable sleep surface, reducing the risk of suffocation and overheating.
The Newton Wovenaire crib mattress is also GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low emissions and has received numerous awards for its safety and innovative design.
When buying the Newton Wovenaire crib mattress, you can opt for a mini or standard version. You can also choose between four colors and three mattress types – Essential, Original, and Waterproof.
All three types are made of the same core but have slightly different covers, which I will describe below.
RELATED POST: Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress Review
What is the Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress made of?
The unique design of the Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress includes a core made of Wovenaire, surrounded by outer layers.
- Breathe-Thru Cover
- Natural Viscose Encasement
- Wovenaire core
- Waterproof Barrier (*only on a Waterproof type)
Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress’s CORE
The main component of the mattress is a Wovenaire. That is a patented material composed of food-grade polymer and 90% air by volume. The polymer is woven into a three-dimensional structure, offering abundant excellent benefits.
The benefits of Newton’s Wovenaire Core:
- Air can flow freely through the mattress, allowing your baby to breathe right through it. Furthermore, the core also dries quickly if moisture accidentally gets inside. Its 100% breathability reduces the risk of suffocation and overheating.
- It is firm and highly supportive despite being made of 90% air! The Newton Wovenaire crib mattress’s core supports your baby, enabling the baby’s proper bone and muscle development.
- The mattress core is firm yet comfortable for the baby!
- The material is very light, making the Newton Wovenaire crib mattress one of the lightest on the market. It weighs only 11 pounds, making lifting and changing sheets easy for you!
- This material is washable and, together with a machine washable cover, forms the only crib mattress on the market that’s washable from cover to core. The Newton Wovenaire crib mattress is 100% washable!
- The Wovenaire core contains NO foam, glue, latex, or springs!
Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress’s COVER
The Newton crib mattress’s cover is made of a soft, breathable, and washable material that encases the Wovenaire core. It protects the mattress while providing a comfy sleeping surface for your baby.
There are three types of Newton Wovenaire crib mattresses. While all three possess the same Wovenaire core, their covers are different.
From a material point of view, the mattress cover is the only feature that distinguishes them one from another.
1. Newton Essential Crib Mattress:
This is the basic version of the Newton Wovenaire crib mattress, which is slightly thinner than the other two types. It has a soft, single-layer cover with a natural viscose* lining. It is 100% breathable and machine washable.
2. Original Newton Baby Crib Mattress:
This mattress has a cover made of the same materials as Essential’s cover. However, it is not a single but dual-layer cover that is cloud quilted for extra comfort. It is also 100% breathable and machine washable.
3. Newton’s Waterproof Crib Mattress:
The Waterproof mattress comes with a cover that is the same as the one on the Original crib mattress but with an added waterproof layer. The waterproof TPU barrier protects the mattress from spills, leaks, and accidents. Same as the other two, it is removable and machine washable.
*Viscose is a natural chemical-free approach for exceeding rigorous federal flammability standards.
The unique design of the Newton Wovenaire crib mattress revealed
The Newton Wovenaire crib mattress certainly stands out from the average!
Its one-of-a-kind structure combines 10% food-grade polymer and 90% air, making it the only 100% breathable crib matres on the market. Not only can you wash the whole core, but it also dries quickly because the air constantly flows through it.
The mattress is safe and comfortable for the baby and easy to care for you. A perfect combination!
We highly recommend that you consider investing in this revolutionary mattress. Newton Wovenaire will give your baby the best start in life.
READ ALSO: Newton Wovenaire Crib Mattress Review